What are the benefits offered?
- 15% discount on 8 single flights (or 4 return flights).
- Free check-in luggage of 20kg with each of these 8 flights booked.
- Weekly travel offers for Erasmus students.
- Tailored Ryanair in-journey offers on the mobile app.
These benefits do not apply to...
- Flights from 16 June to 31 August inclusive.
- Domestic flights.
- Leisure and Business fares.
- Connecting flights.
- 3rd party flights.
- It won’t be possible to use the discount on the mobile applications (iOS, Android).
How do I access the benefits?
In order to have access to the offer, you need to follow these instructions:
- Get yourself an ESNcard, if you do not have one already.
- Register at ESNcard.org and activate your advantages by adding your ESNcard number (under the barcode) to your user profile.
- Fill in all the information requested in your ESNcard.org profile. This is really important, as it is used to identify the passenger as an ESNcard holder, hence, a person eligible for the discount and other perks.
- Go to Ryanair’s ESN dedicated website and follow the booking process - we will update this answer with the link to this site as soon as it is available.
- Please always take your ESNcard with you when travelling.
See more questions answered at ESNcard.org website.
Image already added