Tallinn University International Club (ESN TU IC) is an organization, which was founded in 2006 as a part of the Tallinn University Student Union. International Club is also an Erasmus Student Network (ESN) section, internationally known as ESN TU IC. International Club (IC) is for all international students of Tallinn University to help them during their first months abroad.
Another goal of the International Club is to make your stay more fun and enjoyable by introducing Estonian culture. We do it by organizing great trips and fun events, such as Welcome Party, Estonian Evening, International Express, Museum Month, workshops, etc.
TU International Club has tutors, who volunteer for helping foreign students. A tutor is a voluntary student of TU who helps foreign students with administrative questions as well as in getting to know Estonian culture. They have answers to questions regarding transportation, banking, shopping, health care, and of course university. The tutor knows where to go and what to do, and they are ready to answer all your queries about life in Estonia.
During the semester, tutors organize events to introduce Estonian culture, such as sauna evening, various tours, workshops etc as well as trips to different parts of Estonia.
Aims and principles:
- works in the interest of international students
- works to improve the social and practical integration of international students
- represents the needs and rights of international students on the local, national, and international level
- provides relevant information about mobility programs
- motivates students to study abroad
- works with the reintegration of homecoming students
- contributes to the improvement and accessibility of student mobility
- cares about its members
- values volunteering and active citizenship
Check their Facebook page here and webpage here.