Dear ESN Estonia members and our international friends!
We are happy to invite you to the 7th National Training Event of ESN Estonia - Skillbox. You’re welcome to join a two-day training event full of sessions educating you on the topics that are useful in your everyday ESN life and as well as personal skill development.
With Skillbox we aim to help your sections to become stronger through your section members. This time our lovely partner Timetravels is supporting growth and development of ESNers by sponsoring this training event.
“I chose volunteering” is the main topic of our National Training. What does it mean exactly? This semester we would like to focus on essential skills our volunteers need and at the same time touch upon why we do what we do.
"Those who can - do, those who can do more - volunteer!"
In ESN we daily organise events, activities, trips and devote our time for helping out international students. We will cover topics like core of volunteering, how can it enhance our future, find our strengths and weaknesses and peek into motivation, leadership and active participation.
You should join, if you:
*want to find more motivation for yourself
*want to find ways to be more active as a volunteer
*are ready to grow together with your fellow ESNers - either by learning from others or sharing your experience as a volunteer.
*love volunteering and giving back to other people
*bring more value to your section
More about Skillbox: https://www.esn.ee/estonia_new/national-training-event
What: ESN Estonia Skillbox VII “I chose volunteering”
When: 6th and 7th of April 2019 (Sat-Sunday)
Where: in Tartu, organised by ESN Tartu
Accommodation: Looming hostel, http://loominghostel.ee/eng/
How much: 30 EUR (ESN Estonia members and international guests) - for 2 days, includes training materials, lunch, coffee breaks and social program. Does not include accommodation.
Participation fee with accommodation: 45 EUR
Registration deadline: 22th of March 2019
Payment deadline: 24th of March 2019
Testmonials from previous Skillbox:
- “Skillbox is like life-lessons of mindfull life, but more concentrated and you go through them together with a bunch of wonderful people. Something you must attend.”
- “In only 2 days you can get and give so much that you don't even realise that.”
- “Everyone should come! Amazing experience and adventure! You will learn so much more than you already think! Great way to expand your horizon!”
- “Doesn't matter who you are and what is your background, @Skillbox you will learn something new and build up new friendships.”
- “Thank you for this amazing event. It gave me something to think about. OC and trainers were awesome, love you for your contribution and keep up good work organizing this event in the future :)”
- “Skillbox - days full of training which actually don't feel like trainings at all, instead could say that days full of active and fun, motivating and exciting games which actually make you learn deeply about yourself.”
- “Interesting and interactive workshops with relevant topics and good trainers, was worth to put the whole weekend under it, also serves as a motivational event as I could meet many other ESNers from Estonia and from other Baltic countries. :)”
- “I loved the event! Let's make it even better next year! I never thought it will be so awesome event with so much things to learn from it!”
Take part of Skillbox and step up to improve your game!
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner on Saturday
- Coffee breaks on Saturday and Sunday
- Training materials
- Social Program
- Accommodation (for extra fee)
MTÜ Erasmus Student Network Estonia
BANK: Swedbank (Liivalaia 8, 15040, Tallinn ESTONIA)
Explanation: Skillbox VII + Your Name, section